Work for us
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are always looking for talented and passionate people, who have a background in the water industry, to join our team at Aqualogy.
If you are highly motivated and would like to join one of Europe's largest water solutions companies, then Aqualogy is a perfect work environment for you. We welcome you contacting us, tell us a little about yourself, your experiences, education and personal goals. Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org|.
Aqualogy is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally.
All our jobs and vacancies are posted below
Aqualogy are looking to recruit a Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Coordinator to assist in the maintenance of the QHSE Management Systems which operate within the frameworks of ISO 9001/14001/ OHSAS 18001. The QHSE Coordinator will also provide support with advice on health and safety and environmental matters and will carry out regular audits.
Duties of the role will also include:
- Supporting the operations team with risk assessments on existing and new sites and designing risk mitigation measures;
- Carrying out operational checks, audits and producing reports for the QHSE Management System to be compliant with ISO9001/14001, OHSAS 18001 and Legionella Control Association standards, including corrective and preventive measures;
- Providing QHSE improvement proposals stating: the non-conformance, proposed corrective action, required resources for corrective action and plan of implementation;
- Investigating the root cause of QHSE complaints put forward by staff members, customers, clients and contractors and reporting the result to the QHSE Advisor;
- Following up to ensure that corrective actions are implemented where necessary and ensuring that any certification requirements are complied with;
- Assisting with and inspecting job site activities during particularly difficult or hazardous work situations;
- Assisting local management in the preparation and presentation of field QHSE meetings;
- Coordinating and participating in the investigation of accidents and near misses;
- Reviewing and analysing accidents and near miss incidents and making corrective action recommendations;
- Carrying out QHSE training;
- Ensuring regular emergency response exercises and drills are conducted to ensure the highest level of preparedness in any emergency, maintaining records of such drills and providing recommendations for emergency response improvements;
- Ensuring that operations employees, contractors and site visitors receive HSE inductions and permit to work systems are followed;
- Preparing QHSE reports, statistics and presentations related to QHSE performance;
- Reporting to the QHSE Advisor weekly.
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential, as is experience of working within ISO Management Systems. A NEBOSH certificate or equivalent is also required as a minimum. Previous experience in a similar industry and an understanding of water and water hygiene would be desirable.
Previous experience within a similar role is essential, as is experience of working within ISO Management Systems. A NEBOSH certificate or equivalent is also required as a minimum. Previous experience in a similar industry and an understanding of water and water hygiene would be desirable.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisation, problem solving and interpersonal skills as well as good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages. A proactive nature and the ability to prioritise and plan effectively in order to meet specific deadlines, along with a confident and professional manner, is also essential for the role. Furthermore as we have several group and client sites nationally, the availability to travel is also a core requirement, as is holding a valid UK driving licence.
In return you will receive an attractive remuneration package and will work for one of the country's most innovative and fastest growing companies. This is an exciting time in our corporate development and therefore this is a chance to play an important part in our success. As an employee of Aqualogy UK you will also benefit from our wider involvement in the Suez Environnement Group.
Hours:37.5 per week, Monday - Friday
Location:Aztec West, Bristol (plus travel to the Company’s other offices and client sites).
Aqualogy are looking to recruit a permanent, full time Office PA in our Head Office at Aztec West, Bristol. The role will involve providing a comprehensive secretarial service to the Senior Management as well as providing administrative support to the office.
Duties of the role will also include:
- Liaising with Agbar’s head office in Barcelona as required.
- Screening and responding to all telephone calls and take action as appropriate.
- Deal with, and respond to, emails and faxes.
- Supervising the distribution of incoming mail and the efficient dispatch of outgoing mail.
- Greeting visitors when they arrive at the office.
- Maintaining and organising diaries and plan and schedule appointments and meetings.
- Making any arrangements for meetings as required by Senior Managers.
- Managing the booking and organisation of travel arrangements for the Senior Management.
- Creating presentations and documents as requested.
- Producing and analyse reports as required.
- Attending and minute meetings and arrange for the distribution of minutes.
- Drafting routine correspondence for approval and signature.
- Researching and present information.
- Proof reading documents.
- Creating spreadsheets, composing correspondence and managing databases.
- Managing the organisation and preparation of Company functions.
- Providing support to other employees as required.
- General administration and office responsibilities.
This challenging and rewarding role requires advanced organisational and administrative skills, excellent attention to detail and relevant PA experience at a senior management level within a professional UK Company. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise work effectively, a confident and professional telephone manner and excellent IT skills, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages. Fluency in the Spanish language is also required as is tact, discretion, initiative and flexibility.
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package and will work for one of the country's most innovative and fastest growing companies. This is an exciting time in our corporate development and therefore this is a chance to play an important part in our success. As an employee of Aqualogy UK you will also benefit from our wider involvement in the Suez Environnement Group.
Hours: 37.5 per week Monday - Friday
Location: Aztec West, Bristol
Aqualogy are looking to recruit a Process Engineer in order to provide technical support to the Business Development team with regards to products and technologies related to wastewater and effluent treatment and to import new products to the wastewater treatment portfolio.
Duties of the role will also involve:
- Portfolio extension, including technology watch and adaption of new products to the market;
- Visiting customer sites;
- Management of suppliers;
- Coordinating with technological partners and other Company departments in our Headquarters in Spain to prepare technical offers and quotations for a range of technologies of urban and industrial wastewater treatment;
- Coordinating and supervising the delivery of projects;
- Managing the commissioning process;
- Preparing presentations as required;
- Assisting in the development of technical marketing materials;
- Attending regular technical coordination meetings and adhering to, promoting and enforcing all decisions agreed to by the Directors;
- Contributing to the development of the company’s corporate strategy and leading strategy development within operations to ensure that the company achieves its short and long term objectives;
- Keeping abreast of waste water and effluent treatment technologies and maintaining a thorough understanding of the market;
- Following the Health and Safety Policy and ensuring it’s compliant during the delivery.
- Working in cooperation with the H&S Manager to ensure that all Health and Safety regulations are adhered to and regularly monitored and reviewed;
- Maintaining effective working relationships with both management and directors to ensure that there is effective coordination of all Company activities in support of corporate objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a Masters in Engineering (process or civil) as well as previous experience in industrial and urban wastewater processes and technologies, especially biological systems.
We are looking for someone who has technical knowledge and who has the ability to effectively communicate and deliver written plans and offers. They must also have strong project management skills and have the ability to work to tight deadlines and within financial budgets. A strong command of the Spanish language is also essential.
The role requires a proactive and flexible candidate who has the availability to travel within the UK and possibly Europe.
In return you will receive an attractive remuneration package and will work for one of the country’s most innovative and fastest growing companies. This is an exciting time in our corporate development and therefore this is a chance to play an important part in our success. As an employee of Aqualogy UK you will also benefit from our wider involvement in the Suez Environnement Group.
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday
Location: Based from Aztec West, Bristol
SALES AND CONTRACTS MANAGER - SCOTLAND
Aqualogy is the global technology and solutions division of Agbar, one of the world's largest water and waste water companies, with specialist products, services and expertise available across the entire water cycle.
We are looking to recruit a Sales and Contracts Manager to join the Industrial Solutions division of the business. You will be the face of the company, representing us at some of the UK’s most well-known and prestigious sites and developing and managing a client portfolio. You will be responsible for both operations and sales within your geographic area. Your duties will include taking water samples, analysing results, feeding back to the customer and assisting them in any area they require. You will also be responsible for ensuring the highest possible levels of retention, optimising growth opportunities and increasing new customer sales. This will involve writing and submitting tenders and providing effective sales pitches. The role will also involve maintaining accurate records of all sales activities using the Company’s CRM system.
Experience of working in a sales role within the water industry is essential and proven success of selling process water and waste water treatment solutions, including water treatment chemicals, legionella compliance, boiler and cooling water testing and biological effluent treatment would be desirable. A background in chemistry would also be advantageous; however it is not essential for the right candidate as full training will be provided. The ideal candidate will have the ability to provide excellent customer service, have a strong technical understanding and will hold a valid UK driving licence.
We place great importance and pride in our management of health and safety and our Contract Managers must always have this at the forefront of their mind. We currently hold accreditations in Health & Safety and for the management of our Quality and Environmental policies – a fact we are extremely proud of and you will add value to these areas every day.
We are looking for someone with a good technical understanding and knowledge of steam boilers, cooling towers and closed systems and who has excellent communication, organisation and time management skills. Good business and commercial awareness, as well as the ability to work well in a team, is also essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious person who aspires to develop their career, positioning themselves for future progression within this growing company. In return, we offer a flexible and dynamic working environment and the opportunity to work for one of the country’s most innovative and fastest growing companies. This is an exciting time in our corporate development and therefore this is a chance for you to play an important part in our success. As an employee of Aqualogy UK you will also benefit from our wider involvement in the Agbar Group.
Hours: 37.5 per week
Location: Central Scotland (you will be based from home but will be required to travel to attend client sites and the Company’s offices)
Benefits: Company car and attractive commission and bonus schemes
GRADUATE WATER TREATMENT ENGINEER
Are you a recent science or engineering graduate who wants to begin a career within the water treatment industry? If you are interested in working for an innovative Company and are looking for excellent career progression then Aqualogy may have the opportunity you have been looking for.
Joining the Industrial Solutions division, you will begin a training program which will provide you with significant on-site experience and give you the opportunity to be involved with exciting projects. The role will involve travelling to, and working on, client sites within the region and you will work closely with our Account Managers in order to complete testing and analysis of cooling tower, boiler and closed water systems.
The ideal candidate will have a science/chemistry/environmental/engineering based degree and will have excellent communication and team working skills. They must also have the ability to provide excellent customer service and be able to represent the Company in a confident and professional manner. A full UK driving licence is also essential.
As a fast growing company that differentiates itself through innovation, you will be expected to work hard and progress quickly. Your flexibility and initiative will be challenged but this will give you invaluable experience and get you started in a career with a world-class organisation.
You will receive an attractive remuneration package, including a company vehicle, and will have opportunities for long term career progression. This is an exciting time in our corporate development and therefore this is a chance to play an important part in our success.
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: Circa £16,000 - £19,000 per annum dependant on experience